242 Wythe Ave #4, Brooklyn, NY 11249
1-090-1197-9528
office@ourbusiness.com
NEWS

1 MAY 2018: INDACO VENTURE PARTNERS SGR
LAUNCHES INDACO VENTURES I FUND

  • 130 million euro subscribed. The funding target exceeds 200 million euro.
  • 51% of the SGR is controlled by the management. Futura Invest (Fondazione Cariplo) and Intesa Sanpaolo hold the remaining 49%
  • Davide Turco is Chief Executive Officer and Elizabeth Robinson, Executive Vice Chairman

Milan, 30 April 2018 – Indaco Venture Partners SGR, a newly created asset management company dedicated solely to Venture Capital launched today Indaco Ventures I Fund, with 130 million euro subscribed and with the aim to raise total funds exceeding 200 million euro.

The asset management company is promoted by a team of managers with a long history of success in Venture Capital led by Davide Turco, Fondazione Cariplo and the Intesa Sanpaolo Group. The company aims to become the first Italian VC operator and with the capability to compete at a European level.

Futura Invest (whose main shareholders are Fondazione Cariplo and Fondazione Enasarco) and Intesa Sanpaolo will hold 49% of the shares in Indaco Venture Partners SGR (24.5% each), while 51% of the Company is owned by the five key-managers: Davide Turco (Chief Executive Officer), Elizabeth Robinson (Executive Vice-Chairman) and Investment Directors Antonella Beltrame, Alvise Bonivento and Valentina Bocca.

Press

Travel Appeal closes a round of 3 Million euros

The Series A round was subscribed by Indaco Ventures I and Airbridge Equity Partners. Travel Appeal, the startup specialized in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence for professionals in the Travel Industry, has closed a new capital increase worth 3 million euros.

Portfolio

Cellply wins the Gaetano Marzotto prize

Cellply has been awarded with the prestigious Gaetano Marzotto prize and received an €300,000 grant and an assistance programme from the CUOA Business

News

Indaco Ventures
I launches ``10 Milion Euro Call``: the call for Italian scale-up ready for the international expansion

The leading venture capital asset management company in Italy is looking for active companies in the Digital, electronic, Robotics, IoT, Medtech & Healthcare, new materials and Cleantech sectors to sustain their worldwide expansion.